WagoNCheck is prompt and quite comfortable solution to check the correctness of unique identifier (number) of railroad wagon or special carriage of CIS and Baltic region railroad park (the width of track 1520 mm).
Simply select the required number of wagon and you will get a checking result (red or green light of semaphore signal).
If the ID of wagon is OK*, then WagoNCheck will show you also:
• the wagon type;
• purpose of the wagon;
• axles quantity;
• wagon length (by tractive connections);
• volume (if applicable);
• brake platform presence;
• additional specifications of the wagon type;
• the property of wagon (private of general park).
Special features (for carriages only):
• carriage model;
• carriage capacity;
• length and width of loading platform;
• length of the base of carriage;
• height of loading platform.
Simple and ergonomical interface together with sufficient complete displayed information will allow you to use the WagoNCheck for checking ID of wagon just at the very moment, when you it is necessary.
* NOTE: please take into consideration that if in the case the number of wagon is correct (by the rule calculation of check sum of number used in application) by no means not point to physical existence this wagon in CIS and Baltic region railroad park directly or indirectly.